PowerGuard’s CPM30-1 is the result of on-going development with experience gained from our popular CPM20-1W unit which was developed primarily to reduce costs on demand sensitive electricity bills as well as for customers who do not have enough power.
This unit features extended functionality and switching capacity as well as upgraded software algorithms to realise the maximum benefits associated with air conditioner load control.
- Shed requests are received via a polarity insensitive low voltage short circuit proof signal generated by the PowerGuard CPM-3PC or CPM-3PC Mk 2.
- Various criteria can be selected to optimise the control of air conditioners, geyser and boiler elements thereby making intervention seamless in most installations.
- An over- or under voltage feature protects all affected loads by disconnecting them during potentially harmful voltage situations.
- Progressive load restoration assists with ‘’cold pick up’’ situations following supply interruptions.
- All control criteria are switch programmable in order to avoid the need for laptops or specialised software.
- LEDs indicate shed status as well as processor heart-beat, control signal presence and condition of incoming supply.
- This certified unit is designed and manufactured in South Africa.