PowerGuard’s CPM20-1 was developed as a modular cost effective 20 Amp load shed receiver to implement savings on demand sensitive bills as well as for installations that do not have enough power. The unit is particularly suited to control individual geysers in complexes, hotels and lodges.
- Shed requests are received via a polarity insensitive low voltage short circuit proof signal generated by the PowerGuard CPM-3PC or CPM-3PC Mk 2.
- An over and under-voltage feature protects all affected loads by disconnecting them during potentially harmful voltage situations.
- Progressive load restoration assists with ‘’cold pick up’’ situations following supply interruptions.
- Control criteria are switch programmable in order to avoid the need for laptops or specialised software.
- LEDs indicate shed status as well as processor heart-beat, control signal presence and condition of incoming supply for easy monitoring.
- This certified unit is designed and manufactured in South Africa.